Boat Cruise of Puget Sound and Port Terminal Tours
Boat Cruise Tuesday, June 11| 5-7 pm
AgTC members and sponsors are invited on a boat cruise of Tacoma’s Commencement Bay, hosted by NW Seaport Alliance. Enjoy conversation, heavy appetizers, and drinks on the Puget Sound.
Boat Docks near the Tacoma Glass Museum, a short 10 min walk from the Hotel Murano. Registration at 5pm at the dock. Boat sails promptly at 5:30pm, returns at 7pm. Sign up during registration. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO DOCK G
Friday, June 14 | Morning
AgTC Annual Meeting Port Terminal and Facility Tours
Meeting Attendees have the opportunity to participate in 7 tours in the Tacoma area of facilities critical to the export of ag and forest products. Tours will depart from the Hotel Murano beginning at 9am (via van and carpool) and will conclude by noon at the latest.
Click here for tour sign-ups
- SSA Terminal (Matson) Tour Aboard Vessel
- Husky Terminal Tour + ONE ship tour – if ship is at berth
- PCT (Everports) Terminal Tour + Evergreen ship tour – if ship is at berth
- Washington United Terminal (WUT) Terminal Tour
- MacMillan Piper Transload Facility
- New Cold warehouse (limited to cargo holders only)
- Brown & Haley (Almond Roca) Factory Tour (OPEN TO SPOUSES)